SHIATSU is a eastern tradition massage (China, Japan) with healing and relaxing properties. Japanese word 'shiatsu' means exactly 'to push with one's finger'. Actually during the massage we use hands, forearms and sometimes feet as well as fingers.
In Shiatsu applying pressure and well as streaching different body parts allows to balance energy flow and blood circulation, correct posture and create harmony in body and mind. This body work is a therapy as well as a diagnosis, as we can feel the places of lowerered energy which are de facto places that we need to concentrate on. During the massage your body naturally returns to the the state of inner balance. Energy blocks are removed and which allows it to flow freely and naturally through one's body, initiating self-healing.
Massage is performed on the blanket spread over flat floor. Patient is to be dressed in comfortable clothing ( i.e. jumpsuit). His only concern is to relax , breathe and let go.
The effects of Shiatsu are:
After first session:
Full body and mind relaxation, feeling of inner peace and better contact with one's body
After series of sessions:
- Regulation of inner body processes i.e. metabolism, circulation
- Visible health improvement - especially in psychosomatic diseases (insomnia, migraines, anxiety, female problems)
- Remision of symptoms to full recovery from ilnesses of digestive and respiratory systems, high blood pressure, sciatica, sinus pains, migraines, neuralgia and much more
- Inner acceptance of ones body and emotions leading to happiness
Book your shiatsu massage now
self-investment - 70 euro
Healthy body is a perfect home for a happy spirit!
Meridian Bodywork is a 1 hour gentle exercise session designed by Ailani Therapy, using elements of yoga, stretching, self-shiatsu massage and meditation in order to loosen up tensions and strengthen your body, clear and harmonize your energy channels (meridians), relax your emotions and uplift your spirit!
Meridian Bodywork can be experienced as a 1.5 private instructional session or in a group 1/2 day workshop.
Book your private meridian bodywork instructional session now
self-investment - 70 euro
Book your spot in the next workshop
self investment - 45 euro per person
* Meridian Bodywork Workshop 31st March 2012 *
Due to limited number of places pre-booking is required.
Sessions are open to anyone. No experience necessary.
Please bring yoga mat and blanket and wear comfortable clothing
* Please check with your doctor to see if you're fit for physical exercise before attending.*