To be happy and fulfilled in life you need to have a healthy body, calm balanced emotions, intellectual stimulation and spiritual connection. Healthy relationship with yourself and others will provide loving environment to grow. Meditation and relaxation will calm your mind and emotions. Regular excercise of your choice and healthy diet will build and sustain strong healthy body.
How Nutrients Work
Nutrients from food are absorbed by the body as it passes through the digestive system:- Nutrients are essential for cell growth, maintenance and repair.
- Nutrients provide energy to enable your body to function efficiently.
- Nutrients, along with fiber and water, are essential to your good health.
Although nutrients can work alone, each depends upon the others to be the most effective. The main nutrients are the macronutrients, carbohydrates, proteins, and fats – and the micronutrients, vitamins and minerals.
What Macronutrients Do
Macronutrients Are Essential for Good Health:
- They assist in breaking down carbohydrates and fats, which provide energy to the body.
- They assist in the absorption of protein, which provides the building blocks necessary for cell growth and repair.
What Micronutrients Do
Vitamins and minerals do not in themselves provide energy, but macronutrients depend on them to regulate the release of energy from food.
- Vitamins are organic substances.
- They activate enzymes, which are proteins that act as catalysts to speed up biological reactions that take place in your body.
- Your body produces a certain amount of vitamins D and K, but all other vitamins come from your diet or supplementation.
Minerals are inorganic substances that originate from rocks and ores and enter the food chain through the soil.
- We get minerals either by eating plants grown on mineral-rich soil or by eating animals that have fed on these plants.
- Calcium, magnesium and phosphorus are the major constituents of bone.
- Sodium and potassium control your body's water balance.
- Other minerals (chromium, iron, and magnesium) are needed for various chemical processes to take place in the body.
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Phytonutrients, also referred to as phytochemicals, are compounds that act as a natural defense system in plants, and that also have a beneficial effect on human health.
So where do we get all those nutrients from?
Unfortunately in current times access to clean and healthy foods is restricted. Fruits and vegetables that are available in stores are grown using pesticides and growth hormones - do you remember the taste of strawberries or tomatoes from your childhood? The taste is gone and so are nutrients in those products.
If you can always go for organic, or create your own vegetable garden if you have such possiblilty.
If you are a meat lover you need to be careful as well. What the animal eats goes into its body and later into yours! Since only few of us can have our own farms and breed animals in humane and healthy way, buy free range meats, eggs and milk to make sure that what you eat is not just bunch of modified genes.
Still, even if you do eat properly all the time, most doctors will recommend supplements, as through the years of living in our damaged environment your body's inner macro-micro nutrients and vitamins system became unbalanced.
But how do you choose what supplements YOUR body needs?
Multivitamins are the usual choice, but not a smart one unfortunately ... As each of us is unique, so are our bodies. Some people need more vitamin C, others have too much of it. How much and when you take your supplements makes a huge difference in whether they will be absorbed or rejected by your body.
Blood analysis will give you some answers as to your sugar, iron or cholesterol level. What about the rest? You can get all the answers from... YOUR HAIR!
Mineral hair analysis will fill the gaps of the blood test and will give you recommendations of proper diet FOR YOU and supplements program for the next 9 months to clear and envigorate your precious body from the inside.
To find out more about this test, please click the picture below.
ORDER Bio-Mineral Hair Analysis now
self-investment - 80 euro
As not all supplements are the same though - even if they are advertised as organic,it's good to know where the products were grown and how the nutrients were gotten from the products. Please CONTACT US for our supplement recommendation and orders.